Jackpot City Australian Online Casino European Online Roulette players must remember that betting on the outside table requires you to place a bet that at least matches the table’s minimum bet. Also, bets on the outside table do not include zeros. And, most online roulette sites do not usually offer the SURRENDER RULE, which returns some or all of the betters’ money should the ball land on the 0 or 00.
• High and Low or Even Bet: A player is allowed to bet on one of the four squares at the sides of the layout covering half of the numbers 1 to 18 and 19 to 36, black and red or even and odd. The pay out is 1:1.
• Dozen Bet or Double Bet: A player places his bet in one of the squares with numbers 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36 or in some tables these squares are marked with First Twelve, Second Twelve and Third Twelve. The pay-out is 2:1.
For more information please read : Casino Game Strategy
• Odd and Even is also an Even Bet but in this outside bet, a player is permitted to place his bet in one of the four squares at the sides of the layout which covers half of the numbers 1 to 18 and 19 to 36, black and red, even and odd or when the ball falls in the zero (0) pocket. The house gives back half of the bet.
• Column Bet is also a Double Jackpot City European Online Roulette Bet. However in this form a player places his bet in one of the squares with 2:1 inscription at the bottom of the outline which covers the entire 12 numbers of each column.
• Adjacent or Adjoining Dozen Bet: A player is allowed to put his bet on the line connecting two adjoining squares with First Twelve, Second Twelve or Third Twelve. The pay-out is half of 1.
• Adjacent or Adjoining Column Bet: A player is permitted to place his bet on the line connecting two columns with 2:1 writing at the bottom of the outline which covers the 12 numbers of each column.
For more information about European Online Roulette and other top JackpotCity Online Casino Games please go to their dedicates Australian Casino site.